6.0L trucks will receive a factory pan and filter along with a new bypass filter/6.4 truck will receive a factory style pan and filter.
All parts are professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case. Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; meaning longer lifetime of the transmission. Pumps and valve bodies built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.
Wyse Auto Repair maintains the highest quality standards. Many shops will not afford you the same level of service to prevent future problems and protect your investment.
- Featuring a new 13” Precision Industries billet cover triple disk with all new internals
- Billet input shaft, and a modified coast clutch
- 5 Overdrive GPZ dual plates, 5 Intermediate GPZ, 5 Forward GPZ, 5 Direct GPZ clutches
- 2 Upgraded snap rings installed
- All new bushings with added bushings installed in high wear areas
- All new gaskets, seals and new speed sensors
- Modified pump with upgraded internal parts and upgraded pump gear
- Wyse Automotive remanufactured center support
- Complete tested and calibrated solenoid body
*Billet parts are not warranty-able