All parts are professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case. Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; meaning longer lifetime of the transmission. Pumps and valve bodies built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.
Wyse Auto Repair maintains the highest quality standards. Many shops will not afford you the same level of service to prevent future problems and protect your investment.
- FEATURING A PRECISION INDUSTRIES TRIPLE DISK BILLET COVER TORQUE CONVERTER WITH ALL BRAND NEW INTERNALS
- INDUSTRY BEST FULL ROLLER BEARING GEAR TRAIN
- ALL NEW BUSHINGS INSTALLED WITH ADDED BUSHINGS INSTALLED IN HIGH WEAR AREAS
- HD INTERMEDIATE SPRAG AND NEW OVERDRIVE SPRAG
- UPGRADED GPZ CLUTCH COUNTS IN 5-FORWARD 6-DIRECT 4-INTERMEDIATE 4-OVERDRIVE AND 8 CLUTCHES IN LOW/REV
- USING TOP OF THE LINE RAYBESTOS GPZ CLUTCHES
- COAST CLUTCH BASKET MACHINED FOR BETTER STRENGTH TO PREVENT SNAP RING BLOW OUT WITH 3 ADDED CLUTCHES
- STEEL OVER DRIVE PLANET MACHINED FOR PROPER ALIGNMENT
- TRIPLE LOAD CENTER SUPPORT FOR ULTIMATE STRENGTH
- NEW OEM SOLENOID PACK, SPEED SENSORS, AND RANGE SENSOR
- VALVE BODY AND PUMP MODIFICATIONS TO IMPROVE SHIFTING
- BILLET FULL SPLINE FORWARD DRUM ,INPUT, INTERMEDIATE SHAFTS, AND UPGRADED HARDENED SUN SHELL