All parts are professionally examined and inspected for proper use. Transmissions are completely torn down and cleaned in a parts washer at 200°F to remove all contaminants from the case. Clutches and steel alloys are made to factory thickness for the best heat distribution on the clutch packs; meaning longer lifetime of the transmission. Pumps and valve bodies built in-house and wear surface areas are machine-polished to prevent cross leaks.
Wyse Auto Repair maintains the highest quality standards. Many shops will not afford you the same level of service to prevent future problems and protect your investment.
- FEATURING A PRECISION INDUSTRIES TRIPLE DISK BILLET COVER TORQUE CONVERTER WITH ALL BRAND NEW INTERNALS
- 5 FORWARD, 6 DIRECT, 4 INTERMEDIATE, AND 4 OVERDRIVE RAYBESTOS GPZ CLUTCHES AND 8 ADDED TO THE LOW/REV
- COAST CLUTCH BASKET MACHINED FOR BETTER STRENGTH AND TO PREVENT SNAP RING BLOW OUT WITH 3 ADDED CLUTCHES
- FULL ROLLER BEARING GEAR TRAIN WITH TRIPLE LOAD CENTER SUPPORT
- STEEL OVERDRIVE PLANET MACHINED FOR PROPER ALIGNMENT
- BILLET INPUT SHAFT AND UPGRADED SUNSHELL
- ALL NEW BUSHINGS INSTALLED AND ADDED BUSHINGS INSTALLED IN HIGH WEAR AREAS
- VALVE BODY AND PUMP MODIFICATIONS TO IMPROVE SHIFTING
- INCLUDES A FULL SPLINE FORWARD DRUM
- HD INTERMEDIATE SPRAG, NEW OVERDRIVE SPRAG, 5 UPGRADED SNAP RINGS
- NEW OEM SOLENOID PACK, SPEED SENSORS, AND RANGE SENSOR